Definition of gang mill
1 : a sawing machine used in lumbering that has a heavy frame supporting numerous saw blades
2 : a composite milling cutter made up of several cutters set in the same arbor in such relation as to give a cut having some desired profile
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game