\ ˈfīk \
Definition of fike
(Entry 1 of 3)
1 dialectal, British : to move restlessly : fidget
3 dialectal, British : to bustle about : create a fuss over nothing
\ " \
Definition of fike (Entry 2 of 3)
Definition of fike (Entry 3 of 3)
variant spelling of fyke:2
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game