Definition of fabulosity
informal + often humorous
: fabulous quality, state, or nature : fabulousness In her pursuit of her true purpose, Alice encounters a variety of splendiferous creatures who encourage her to get in touch with her inner fabulosity. — The Daily Home (Talladega, Alabama) I appreciate Erika's dedication to the character of Erika Jayne. She started out being on the show with a certain level of fashion fabulosity and now she's stuck delivering it year after year.— Brian Moylan
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
- The Words of the Week - 6/11/2021
Ask the Editors
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game