extremely fineadjective, of a coin or currency note
Definition of extremely fine
Note: This is one of a set of standards often used to determine the value of a coin or currency note to collectors. Ranging from best to worst, these grades are brilliant uncirculated (coins only), uncirculated, about uncirculated or almost uncirculated, extremely fine, very fine, fine, very good, good, about good (coins only) or fair (currency only), and poor (currency only).
Keep scrolling for more
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game