dolcissimoadjective (or adverb)
dol·cis·si·mo | \ dōlˈchēsəˌmō, -chis-\
Definition of dolcissimo
(Entry 1 of 2)
: very sweet or soft —used as a direction in music
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game