cu·ba·rithm slate | \ ˈkyübəˌrit͟həm-, thəm-\
Definition of cubarithm slate
: a braille slate consisting of a box divided into square compartments into which cubes bearing on each face a number in braille dots may be placed in the usual pattern for performing arithmetical problems
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?