Definition of crop-bound
(Entry 1 of 2)
: having the crop distended and paralyzed from overeating or from swallowing coarse fibrous matter
\ " \
Definition of crop-bound (Entry 2 of 2)
: the condition of crop-bound poultry
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game