Definition of crop-bound
(Entry 1 of 2)
: having the crop distended and paralyzed from overeating or from swallowing coarse fibrous matter
Definition of crop-bound (Entry 2 of 2)
: the condition of crop-bound poultry
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game