Definition of counterdisengage
(Entry 1 of 2)
: to disengage into the previous line and at the moment when one's adversary disengages
coun·ter·disengage | \ ˈkau̇ntə(r)+\
Definition of counterdisengage (Entry 2 of 2)
: the act of counterdisengaging
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?