variants: or co-finance
cofinanced or co-financed; cofinancing or co-financing
Definition of cofinance
: to join one or more others in providing money or funds for (something) : to finance (something) jointly Local businesses are cofinancing the festival. Last month, the studio announced that two Chinese media companies … had agreed to co-finance the studio's movies for the next three years.— Diane Haithman
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game