coc·co·bacilliform | \ "+\
Definition of coccobacilliform
: resembling a coccobacillus —used especially of certain small bacillary organisms recovered chiefly from respiratory infections of poultry and regarded as related to the pleuropneumonia group
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?