Definition of clean-lined
- At another corner of the park rested … a clean-lined dart of a craft, so sleek that it looked even more out of place on dry land than boats usually do.
- —William G. Scheller, Islands, May/June 2001
- Making the case for the smaller-is-better approach is the bright, clean-lined kitchen at the back of the Bethesda home …
- —Deborah K. Dietsch, Washington Post, 28 Jan. 2012
- Their product line includes spare, clean-lined architectural mantels and ones that appear to be ornately carved.
- —Peter O. Whiteley, Sunset, February 2001