Definition of predefined
- predefined criteria
- predefined policies/procedures
- following a predefined path/route
- On the maturity date of the bond, a predefined amount of money is returned to the investor.
- —Larry Sarbit
- … a highly traditional culture with predefined roles of gender …
- —Mary Motian-Meadows
predefineplay \ˌprē-di-ˈfīn\ or less commonly pre-define transitive verb predefined also pre-defined; predefining also pre-defining
- recommends predefining your goals
- … allows you to predefine up to 150 commonly used keystrokes as one simple key sequence.
- —Tim Daneliuk