ce·cid·i·ol·o·gy | \ sə̇ˌsidēˈäləjē\
Definition of cecidiology
: a branch of biology that is concerned with the galls produced on plants by insects, mites, and fungi
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?