Definition of build-out
- When the build-out of the campus is complete, as many as 7,500 students will attend class there.
- —Janis L. Magin
- The buildout of new infrastructure for digital cellular telephony is at such an early stage that it's impossible to predict what the performance of some of the systems will be.
- —Brian C. Fenton
- Of course, the Chinese are traveling and spending more in their own country too, in part because of a gigantic infrastructure build-out; China will have constructed more high-speed-rail capacity by the end of the decade than is currently operating in the rest of the world, some 10,000 miles' (16,000 km) worth.
- —Bill Saporito
- At build-out, the community is planned to include retail, restaurant and office space, a hotel, urban-style and loft apartments, townhomes, and condominiums.
- —The Flower Mound (Texas) Leader