Definition of budtender
: a person who serves customers at an establishment where cannabis products are sold (such as a medical or recreational marijuana dispensary) I learn from my helpful budtender (yes, that's his title) that there are two types of marijuana … . He has me sniffing jars of different strains with names like Chemdawg and Amnesia.— Linda Yellin
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game