Definition of bringsel
Note: When the dog finds the object of its search, such as a wounded person, it takes the bringsel into its mouth and returns to its handler. The handler then follows the dog to the place where the object of the search was found.
Keep scrolling for more
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- The Exceptions Quiz III Take the quiz
- Musical Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game