variants: or Bridezilla
plural bridezillas or Bridezillas
Definition of bridezilla
: a bride or bride-to-be who is extremely demanding and difficult to deal with You've heard about Bridezillas: women who get so wrapped up in their weddings that they tick off friends, insult family, and abuse florists, photographers, and caterers.— Anuradha Koli, Cosmopolitan, June 2003 … the public-health agency released a wedding survival guide, which explains how to tame a bridezilla. — Time, 30 July 2012
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?