Definition of botrytised
- It brings to wine a sweet unctuousness most clearly apparent in good Sauternes … fermented slowly, at moderate temperature, from heavily botrytised grapes.
- —Gerald Asher, Gourmet, February 1985
- And when the grape is botrytised, it's a sweet revelation.
- —Karen Page and Andrew Dornenburg, Washington Post, 3 Sept. 2008
- botrytised wines
- And every other year or so, superb botrytised Rieslings emerge from the cooler parts of these islands …
- —Janice Robinson, Wine Spectator, 31 Jan. 1995