Definition of bootylicious
slang : voluptuously sexy and attractive Each song is expertly choreographed, and her [Katy Perry's] eight-strong cohort of bootylicious back-up dancers doesn't miss a beat.— Hannah Francis Take a spin around. You'll see a lot of recycling bins and swing sets, but you'll find an acute shortage of bootylicious vixens in hot tubs …— Jeff Gordinier — used especially in reference to a woman's shapely buttocks Bottoms are fundamental. Maybe the time for bootylicious appreciation really is now: the bountiful buttocks, the sweet cheeks, the delectable derriere …— Catherine Newman
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game