Definition of booty call
: a communication (such as a phone call or text message) by which a person arranges a sexual encounter with someone A booty call—where one partner is summoned for sex usually by text message by another …— Joey Sabljic also : a person to whom someone makes a booty call especially regularly If you have a friend-with-benefits, booty call or ex you're on good terms with, this is the time to call them. — Anna Pulley
Keep scrolling for more
standardized text or formulaic language
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game