Definition of bisynchronous
of digital communications
: being synchronous communication in which information is coded in binary form Installed earlier this year, it exists in tandem with its precursor, several lines of a bisynchronous network that was already straining under the weight of heightened capacity earlier in the year.— Stan M. Reaves, Wall Street & Technology, January 1998
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?