bi·form | \ ˈbī-ˌfȯr\
Definition of biform
1 : combining the qualities or forms of two distinct kinds of individuals a biform crystal the biform body of a satyr
2 : having or appearing in two dissimilar guises —used of characters in classical mythology that appeared to mortals in other than their customary bodily form whence Europa fled with biform Jove
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?