Definition of beest
(Entry 1 of 2)
Definition of beest (Entry 2 of 2)
dialectal British present tense second person singular of be
obsolete present subjunctive second person singular of be
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Words from Greek and Latin Quiz
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game