Definition of beach bunny
: a girl or young woman who spends a lot of recreational time on the beach An eclectic crowd—ranging from businessmen, barflies, and frat guys to beach bunnies and boater types—pack the bar from 4 to 7 P.M. — Courtney Hambright, New Times Broward-Palm Beach (Florida), 24 June 2010
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?