:to be present at :to go to
:to look after :to take charge of
- … campsites … attended by park rangers.
- —Jackson Rivers
:to go or stay with as a companion, nurse, or servant
- ministers who attend the king
:to visit professionally especially as a physician
- a doctor attending his patients
:to wait for
:to be in store for
:to direct one's attention :see
—used with to
- I'll attend to [=deal with] that myself.
:to apply the mind or pay attention :heed
:to be ready for service
- ministers who attend upon the king
:to be present
- How many people attended?