variants: or anti-spyware
Definition of antispyware
: relating to or being software designed to detect and remove spyware Both antivirus and antispyware software require regular patching with the current signature files in order to remain effective.— Eric Seagren, Secure Your Network for Free, 2007
Keep scrolling for more
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game