Definition of anti-religious
: opposing or hostile to religion or to the power and influence of organized religion an anti-religious bias … an unfinished forum for religious, anti-religious and political orators …— George Bernard Shaw
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game