Definition of anti-racist
: opposed to racism anti-racist views anti-racist policies Burdon's deep love of black music comes with an unusual degree of sincerity as does his long-standing anti-racist stance.— Paul Taylor They chanted anti-racism slogans and banged their fists on the newsroom walls …— Allan Wolper
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?