Definition of anti-crack
1 : tending to prevent the formation of cracks : used to treat or reduce cracking anti-crack paint sealants an anti-crack foot cream
2 : opposing or acting to prevent the use, sale, or distribution of crack cocaine anti-crack messages anti-crack laws
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game