Definition of anti-Judaism
: opposition to or hostility Judaism Here, perhaps for the first time, we encounter sentiments that cross the line from anti-Judaism (hostile feeling flowing inevitably from competing religious systems) to anti-Semitic Jew-hatred.— Thomas A. Idinopulos
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game