Definition of anti-Jewish
: characterized by or expressing hostility or discrimination toward toward Jewish people or the Jewish faith : anti-semitic anti-Jewish rhetoric His letters to his mother in 1939 and 1940 are filled with his revulsion for Hitler's policies, including his anti-Jewish policies and atrocities.— Raymond Sokolov
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?