Definition of anatomical
- anatomical studies/structures/mechanisms
- The mollusks are divided according to common anatomical traits into seven classes …
- —Carol M. Lalli and Ronald W. Gilmer
- Mayberg has been mapping anatomical areas of the brain that are either hyperactive or inactive in depressed men and women.
- —Siddhartha Mukherjee
- Diabetes mellitus is characterized by a broad array of physiologic and anatomic abnormalities, but its most notable feature is disturbed glucose metabolism, which results in inappropriate hyperglycemia.
- —George F. Cahill, Jr. et al.