ag·lao·zo·nia | \ ˌa-glē-ə-ˈzō-nyə, -nē-ə\
Definition of aglaozonia
1 plural -s : the asexual stage of any brown alga of the genus Cutleria
2 capitalized, in former classifications : a genus of brown algae comprising those having aglaozonia stages
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?