koi·no·nia | \ ˌkȯinəˈnēə, ˌkēnə- \
Definition of koinonia
1 : the Christian fellowship or body of believers
2 : intimate spiritual communion and participative sharing in a common religious commitment and spiritual community the koinonia of the disciples with each other and with their Lord
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
- The Words of the Week - 6/11/2021
Ask the Editors
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game