Definition of age-worthy
- Yountville is known for age-worthy Cabernets with big tannins.
- —Jennifer D. Frank, Wine at Your Fingertips, 2008
- … California's best Chardonnays are amazingly complex and ageworthy. The wines drink well early and can also reward cellaring, developing rich flavors and complex nuances.
- —James Laube, Wine Spectator, 31 July 2012
age-worthinessor less commonly ageworthiness noun
- Age-worthiness, especially where pinot noir is concerned, has recently become a favored topic for winemaker panels.
- —John Winthrop Haegar, North American Pinot Noir, 2004