about goodadjective, of a coin
Definition of about good
Note: This is one of a set of standards often used to determine the value of a coin to collectors. Ranging from best to worst, these grades are brilliant uncirculated, uncirculated, about uncirculated or almost uncirculated, extremely fine, very fine, fine, very good, good, and about good.
Keep scrolling for more
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game