Too·ner·ville | \ ˈtünə(r)ˌvil, especially south -vəl\
Definition of Toonerville
: of, relating to, or constituting a rickety or inefficient railroad line even the Toonerville locals are terribly overcrowded, so make your reservations now— T. H. Fielding
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game