Saudi Arabiageographical name
Definition of Saudi Arabia
country in southwestern Asia between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf and occupying most of Arabia; capital Riyadh area 865,000 square miles (2,240,350 square kilometers), population 27,000,000
Note: Saudi Arabia is a kingdom comprising the former kingdoms of Nejd and Hejaz and the principality of Asir.
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game