Norroy and Ulster King of Arms
variants: or less commonly Norroy and Ulster
Definition of Norroy and Ulster King of Arms
: a king of arms having jurisdiction in England north of the river Trent and in Northern Ireland — compare college of arms, clarenceux king of arms , garter king of arms — see norroy king of arms , ulster king of arms
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game