Norroy King of Arms
Definition of Norroy King of Arms
: one of the English kings of arms, having jurisdiction north of the river Trent and since 1943 given an expanded jurisdiction and called Norroy and Ulster King of Arms — compare college of arms, clarenceux king of arms , garter king of arms , ulster king of arms
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game