Long·ton Hall | \ ˈlȯŋtən-, ˈläŋtən-\
Definition of Longton Hall
: a faintly greenish glassy English 18th century soft-paste porcelain often glazed in rich blue with decoration in opaque white enamel
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game