Kwang·tung ware | \ ˈgwäŋ¦du̇ŋ-, ˈkw-, -¦tu̇ŋ-\
Definition of Kwangtung ware
: a Chinese porcelanous stoneware that possibly originated in Sung times varying from almost white to dark brown or red and usually having a variegated glaze
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game