Ip·i·u·tak | \ ˌipēˈyüˌtak\
Definition of Ipiutak
: of or relating to an Eskimo culture in western Alaska of about a.d. 100–600 characterized by ivory carvings, finely chipped stone implements resembling Siberian artifacts, and villages of semiunderground earth lodges
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game