Definition of Chautauqua muskellunge
: a muskellunge of a variety (Esox masquinongy ohiensis) distinguished by dark crossbars and paucity of spots and found chiefly in the Ohio and St. Lawrence river drainages
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game