Definition of Asian pear
: any of various pears chiefly of Japanese and Chinese origin that have crisp juicy flesh, usually resemble an apple in shape, and typically have yellow, brown, or green skin
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game