Ana·ni·no | \ əˈnänyēˌnō, -änəˌ-\
Definition of Ananino
: of or belonging to a culture of east central Europe transitional between the Bronze and Iron ages and possibly ancestral to the culture of the early Volga Finns
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game