ar·gen·ti·no | \ -ˈtē(ˌ)nō\
Definition of argentino
1 capitalized : argentine entry 1 sense 1
2 : a gold coin of Argentina worth five pesos that was issued from 1880 to 1914
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game