variants: also yesses
plural of yes
Synonyms & Antonyms of yeses
a vote or decision for something
- the bill passed with 50 "yeses" and 12 "noes."
Synonyms for yeses
Words Related to yeses
Near Antonyms for yeses
Antonyms for yeses
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game