plural of permission
Synonyms & Antonyms of permissions
the approval by someone in authority for the doing of something
- she asked for permission to have a piece of candy
- the President granted permission for the foreign diplomats to have special quarters
Synonyms for permissions
Words Related to permissions
Near Antonyms for permissions
Antonyms for permissions
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game